Frequently Asked Questions
In order to help you with any subscription concerns, Greenhouse Grower, has created a list of frequently asked questions and answer.
1. When will my print subscription begin?
All subscription requests are processed immediately. You should receive your first issue within 4-6 weeks after receipt of your order.
2. When will my eNewsletter subscriptions begin?
Your eNewsletter subscriptions should begin with the next scheduled edition; that should occur within one week if subscribing, depending on the frequency of the newsletter.
3. Why are some subscriptions free while others are not?
Free subscriptions are offered in limited quantities based on the type of business you are involved with and your role within your company. Individuals who do not meet the established business criteria can purchase a print subscription.
4. Do you accept credit cards, and is your site secure?
Our webiste is secure. You may order a new print subscription or renew an existing subscription in a secure online payment environment. We accept American Express, VISA, and MasterCard. Please note the charge will appear on your statement under our parent company name.
5. Why do I have to keep filling out subscription forms?
Our files must be current to meet U.S. postal regulations. This insures our address files are up-to-date and allows us to accurately reach and communicate with our subscribers on important industry matters.
6. How do I update my subscription account, change my mailing address, and/or change my email address?
To make updates to your account, please contact subscriber services GHG@kmpsgroup.com.
Please note that since we prepare mailing labels in advance, it might take 4-6 weeks to update your mailing address.
7. What is my subscriber account number?
Your subscriber account number is the numeric code located above your name on the magazine label.
8. When does my paid subscription expire?
Your magazine subscription expiration date is printed on the mailing label of your magazine. Always include this number in your correspondence to ensure prompt service. Your enewsletter subscriptions have no expiration date.
9. What should I do if I don't receive an issue?
Let us know if you miss an issue by emailing subscriber services directly GHG@kmpsgroup.com. We'll either mail that issue to you or extend your paid subscription by one issue.
10. Why did I receive another bill or renewal notice when I have already paid for my subscription?
Your payment and our notice might have crossed in the mail. If you receive another bill or renewal notice, please contact us by emailing subscriber services GHG@kmpsgroup.com directly and we'll correct the problem.
11. I changed my address already, why is magazine being sent to my old address?
We prepare the mailing labels for our magazines in advance. When you contact us to change your address, your request is processed immediately. However, the change might not take effect for 4-8 weeks based on the magazine’s production schedule.
12. How can I order back issues of your magazines?
A limited number of single copy back issues are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please email subscriber services GHG@kmpsgroup.com to find out if the issue you want to purchase is available. All orders must be paid by credit card.
13. Will my name be added to other mailing lists?
We do not sell or rent our subscriber lists. However, from time to time we work with our clients to send you carefully screened information and offers we believe are of interest to our audience.
14. What is your cancellation policy?
You may choose to cancel your subscription and/or enewsletter subscriptions at any time. You will receive a refund for any issues remaining on your paid subscription, less a small processing fee.
15. How do I contact subscriber services?