FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- When will my subscription begin? All subscription requests are immediately processed. However, you should allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of your print subscription.
- Why are some subscriptions free while others are not? Free subscriptions are offered based on a set of business criteria established by the publisher usually having to do with the type of industry and your position in the industry. Individuals who do not meet the established business criteria will be offered a paid subscription.
- Why do I have to keep renewing? Our data files must be updated annually to meet U.S. postal regulations and for audit purposes. This ensures that our address files are up-to-date and confirmation that the order was placed by the subscriber. It also allows us to communicate with our subscribers on important industry news.
- How do I manage my subscription? To make updates to your subscription please contact subscriber services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-869-6882. You can also fax your changes to 1-866-658-6156. Please note that it may take 4 to 6 weeks for your changes to take effect.
- Where can I find my subscriber account number? Your subscriber account # is the numeric code located above your name on the magazine mailing label.
- I don’t have my subscriber number and need to make a change: If you do not have your subscriber number you may use your email address.